Step #2 – Completing the Intake Form
Once you’ve received an email invitation to register for our Patient Portal. (The Patient Portal requires using Chrome browser) Download, complete, SAVE and upload the New Patient Intake via the Patient Portal – “Patient Portal Documents”.
Step #3 – More Forms
Upload the completed Forms and Photos as listed below Using the Patient Portal – Patient Portal Documents option
- Contact your Health Insurance to clarify any questions you have concerning coverage, deductibles and copays
- Upload photos of your Driver’s License, Insurance Card and Pharmacy Card, if applicable, to the “Patient Portal Documents”
- Complete, SAVE and then upload to “Patient Portal Documents” the following forms:
Once the above forms and photos are uploaded, email us at FrontDesk@DrHeithaus.com. We’ll send you dates to schedule your first appointment. You may want to contact your Insurance provider to clarify questions you may have concerning coverage, deductibles and copays.
Step #4 – Scheduling Your 1st Visit
- From the Patient Portal: Request appointments by going to the “Appointments” button with enter “New Patient” in Reason for Visit field. To complete scheduling you must “Confirm” or “Deny” the appointment through the Patient Portal and under the “Appointments” button, or
- Contact our office to schedule your appointment.
What to Expect During Your 1st Visit
Parking: There is ample paid parking in front of the office and many nearby bus stops.
Office: You can access the 4th floor by elevator or stairs. Your initial evaluation is scheduled for 90 minutes. Please make sure you’re aware of prescribed medications and how many refills are being scheduled. Prior to leaving you may also schedule your follow up visit with Dr. Heithaus.
Upon entering the waiting area, Dr. Heithaus’ door is straight ahead and it may have a “DO NOT DISTURB” sign hanging on the doorknob. Gently knock on the door twice so that Dr. Heithaus knows you’ve arrived. She’ll come out to get you when she’s ready.
Self Pay patients will be able to pay their balances on the Patient Portal – “Pay My Bill” within 48 hours of their visit.
In-network insurance Patients will be sent a statement the month following their visit.
See Billing Statements and Paying your Balance for more detailed information.