Dr. Heithaus is in-network for Premera, Regence, Providence and LifeWise insurances.
Patients are responsible for providing their most current insurance on file. Photos of the Insurance card front and back can be uploaded to the PATIENT PORTAL under the “Documents” tab. Include Prescription Benefits card photos when applicable.
Patients are responsible for copays, coinsurance or for maximum billable amount if you have an unmet deductible. Call your insurance provider to inquire about details of your coverage and estimate out-of-pocket expenses.
If you can not pay your balance due within 30 days or need to discuss a payment plan please contact Deb Office Manager 206.428.2080.
- New! All Patients must have a valid Credit Card kept on file. You can request your balance be paid using this card after each visit, or it will automatically be used to pay balances >60 days
- Billing Statements are EMAIL the month following your visit
- In-network (Insurance) and Self-Pay services are billed separately, so you may at times receive two (2) statements
- Payment is due within 30 days
- For balances 60 days past due:
- Additional appointments will not be scheduled; if an appointment has already been scheduled it will be cancelled and you may reschedule upon payment
- Medication Refill Requests will not be granted
- The credit card on file will be used to pay your balance
- Beginning Oct. 1 2020 – for balances >60+ days past due:
- A $50 LATE FEE will be charged if credit card on file is declined, or if a credit card has not been provided
- For balances 90 days past due your account will be sent to Quick Collect, Inc., a collections agency, and you may potentially be discharged as a patient.
Checks returned for insufficient funds will incur a $50.00 fee.
Self-Pay Balance Payments only
(Use GOOGLE browser only! And you must have registered for the Patient Portal to make payment)
Pay Your Balance – any patient
Patients may also send payments to PO Box 17370, Seattle WA 98127 or call the office with their credit card information.
Office Visit Fees
- Self-Pay OFFICE VISIT New Patient – 90 minutes – $350
- Self-Pay OFFICE VISIT follow up – 60 minutes – $250
- Self-Pay OFFICE VISIT follow up – 30 minutes – $175
- TELETHERAPY New Patient* – 90 minutes – $300 (*teletherapy visits for new patients are being offered only during the “Stay Home, Stay Health” ordered by Gov. Inslee)
- TELETHERAPY follow up – 60 minutes – $200
- TELETHERAPY follow up – 30 minutes – $140
For IN-NETWORK Patients (Premera, Regence, Providence, LifeWise) Office Visits and Teletherapy Services are billed as:
- In-network Insurance New Patient (90 minutes) – $290
- In-network Insurance follow up – 60 minutes – $257
- In-network Insurance follow up – 30 minutes – $210
Phone consultations are for established patients only. We bill phone consults to the Patient, not to your insurance
- 20-30 minute / $140
- 10-minute medication check-in / $75 If you need to discuss changing dosage or new medications, a 21-30 minute consult is required
Late Cancellations and Missed Appointments
A minimum of 24 hours is required to cancel or reschedule appointments that you are unable to keep.
- 30 min in-office / $150 fee
- 60 min in-office / $200 fee
- New Patient in-office / $300
- 10 min Phone medication check-in / $50 fee
- 30 min Teletherapy or Phone consultation / $120 fee
- 60 min Teletherapy / $180
- New patient Teletherapy / $250
- Missed Appointment and Late Cancellation fees are billed to the Patient with a statement being sent by EMAIL
- $50 medication Prior Authorization that requires more than 15 minutes to complete
- $75 for Accommodation Letters or other paperwork not completed during your scheduled office visit
- $50 per medication that has Refill Requests submitted between visits
To avoid incurring these fees, please ensure that we have up-to-date Insurance information, that you bring necessary forms/paperwork to your scheduled office visit and you are aware of your medication plan before you leave the office.
ALL patients are required to have their current insurance card uploaded to the Patient Portal. Photos of the front and back of your insurance card can be uploaded under DOCUMENTS tab.