If you can not pay your balance within 30 days or need to discuss a payment plan please contact Deb Office Manager 206.428.2080.
Patient Portal Payments (for SELF-PAY patients only)
(Use CHROME or FIREFOX browsers! You must have registered Patient Portal account to login in.
Pay Your Balance – any patient
Payments can also be mailed to this address: Angela Heithaus MD PO Box 17370 Seattle WA 98127
Checks returned for insufficient funds will incur a $50.00 fee.
Miscellaneous Billing Information
- Patients must have a valid Credit Card kept on file. It can be set up to AUTO-PAY after each visit, or it will only be used when balance has not been paid within 60 days.
- Billing Statements are sent via EMAIL the month following your visit
- In-network (Insurance) and Self-Pay services are billed separately, so you may at times receive two (2) statements
- Payment is due within 30 days
- For balances not paid at 60 days:
- Additional appointments will not be scheduled; if an appointment has already been scheduled it will be cancelled and you may reschedule upon payment. This could affect your medication schedule.
- The credit card on file will be used to pay your balance
- For balances 60+ days past due will incur a $50 LATE FEE. To avoid this fee please pay within 30 days and ensure you’ve a valid credit card on file.
- For balances 90 days past due your account will be sent to Quick Collect, Inc., a collections agency. Appointments will not be scheduled an appointment until payment received and it will be required that you set your account for AUTO-PAY after each visit.