Check your email and TEXT messages for your statement, and use the QR code at the bottom of the statement to make payment without logging in to the Patient Portal.
Log in to the Patient Portal to access “PAY MY BILL”
(Use CHROME or FIREFOX browsers!) You must have registered Patient Portal account to login in.
Payments can also be mailed to this address:
Angela Heithaus MD PO Box 17370 Seattle WA 98127
Miscellaneous Billing Information
- Payment is due within 30 days
- All Patients must have a valid Credit Card kept on file. It can be set up to AUTO-PAY after each visit, or it will be used only when balance has not been paid after 90 days.
- Billing Statements are sent via EMAIL and TEXT around the 5th of the month following your visit; contact the office if you’d like to have your statement sent via USPS (Mailed)
- There will be a $50 late payment fee charged for any balance not paid within 60 days
- Patient can not schedule follow up appointments with outstanding balances > 60 days.
- If your Balance is 90 days past due and you do not have a valid credit card on file, your account will be sent to Quick Collect, Inc., our collections agency. Appointments will not be scheduled until payment is received and you will be required to set your account for AUTO-PAY after each visit
- There is a $50 fee for checks returned for insufficient funds