Dr. Heithaus is in-network for Premera, Regence, Providence and LifeWise insurances.
All patients need to provide a copy of their insurance card. Photos of your card front and back can be uploaded to the PATIENT PORTAL – under the “Documents” tab.
Patients are responsible for copays, coinsurance or for maximum billable amount if you have an unmet deductible. Call your insurance provider to inquire about details of your coverage.
- Billing Statements are EMAIL the month following your visit, and the balance is due within 30 days
- In-network (Insurance) and Self-Pay services are billed separately
- For balances 90 days past due, a FINAL REMINDER statement will be sent to your email. If payment is not received within 10 days your account will be sent to our collections agency, QCI, inc.
- Patients will not be eligible to schedule appointments nor have prescriptions refilled if their account is past-due 90 days
- If you need assistance with paying your balance or need to set up a payment schedule, please contact the Office Manager
Checks returned for insufficient funds will incur a $50.00 fee.
Pay Your Balance | Insurance:
Securely pay your balance by clicking on the PAY NOW button, mail payment information to address provided or call the office to provide your credit card information:
Pay Your Balance | Self-Pay & Phone
Securely pay your balance by clicking on the Patient Portal button (only Chrome browser is supported), mail payment information to address provided or call the office to provide your credit card information:
Patients need to set up their PATIENT PORTAL Account prior to logging in to make payment. Contact the office if you need to set up your Account.
Self Pay patients can also pay clicking the “PAY NOW” button above, however, payment via the PATIENT PORTAL is preferred.
Office Visit Fees
- Self-Pay OFFICE VISIT New Patient – 90 minutes – $350
- Self-Pay OFFICE VISIT follow up – 60 minutes – $250
- Self-Pay OFFICE VISIT follow up – 30 minutes – $175
- TELETHERAPY New Patient* – 90 minutes – $300 (*teletherapy visits for new patients are being offered only during the “Stay Home, Stay Health” ordered by Gov. Inslee)
- TELETHERAPY follow up – 60 minutes – $200
- TELETHERAPY follow up – 30 minutes – $140
For IN-NETWORK Patients (Premera, Regence, Providence, LifeWise) Office Visits and Teletherapy Services are billed as:
- In-network Insurance New Patient (90 minutes) – $290
- In-network Insurance follow up – 60 minutes – $257
- In-network Insurance follow up – 30 minutes – $210
Phone consultations are for established patients only. We bill phone consults to the Patient, not to your insurance
- 20-30 minute / $140
- 10-minute medication check-in / $75 If you need to discuss changing dosage or new medications, a 21-30 minute consult is required
Late Cancellations and Missed Appointments
A minimum of 24 hours is required to cancel or reschedule appointments that you are unable to keep.
- 30 min in-office / $150 fee
- 60 min in-office / $200 fee
- New Patient in-office / $300
- 10 min Phone medication check-in / $50 fee
- 30 min Teletherapy or Phone consultation / $120 fee
- 60 min Teletherapy / $180
- New patient Teletherapy / $250
- Missed Appointment and Late Cancellation fees are billed to the Patient with a statement being sent by EMAIL
- $50 medication Prior Authorization that requires more than 15 minutes to complete
- $75 for Accommodation Letters or other paperwork not completed during your scheduled office visit
- $50 per medication that has Refill Requests submitted between visits
To avoid incurring these fees, please ensure that we have up-to-date Insurance information, that you bring necessary forms/paperwork to your scheduled office visit and you are aware of your medication plan before you leave the office.
ALL patients are required to have their current insurance card uploaded to the Patient Portal. Photos of the front and back of your insurance card can be uploaded under DOCUMENTS tab.