Becoming a New Patient and Scheduling Your 1st Appointment
! IMPORTANT: The Patient Portal is supported by Chrome, FireFox and Edge browsers only
- Submit New Patient Inquiry form (As of Oct 15, 2020 the practice is full and not accepting new patients)
- Set up your Patient Portal account (follow instructions sent via a separate email)
- Complete and e-Sign forms in Patient Portal “ACTION REQUIRED” section
- Upload to Patient Portal “DOCUMENTS” section:
- Medical Records from your last ADHD provider (min. of 6 months)
- Photo of ID such as driver’s license
- Photos of front and back of your Medical Insurance, and if applicable, Drug Benefit card
Once complete with the above email Frontdesk@drheithaus.com. Deb, the office manager, will help with scheduling your Initial Evaluation.
Having updated Insurance in your chart is VITAL!
Patients are responsible for providing our office with their most current insurance information. Proper billing of your appointment and medication Prior Authorizations all depend on up-to-date insurance information. Upload photos of your new insurance card to the Patient Portal – using the “Documents” option.
What to Expect During Your 1st Visit
Dr Heithaus is conducting all sessions using Telemedicine, using HIPAA compliant online video. Insurances are covering Telemedicine visits and we will bill in-network insurances for these appointments until January 31, 2021. Starting February 2021 Dr Heithaus will not longer contract with insurance and all patients will be billed as Fee-for-Service (Self-Pay).
The Initial Evaluation is scheduled for 90 minutes. At the end of your session, please note what medication(s) are prescribed and for how many months. This will help you determine when to schedule your next follow up session. The second visit is scheduled as a 60 minute appointment.
You may schedule your follow up visit at this time, or contact Frontdesk@drheithaus.com to schedule.
Three (3) Ways to Schedule Appointments
- During your appointment with Dr. Heithaus
- From the Patient Portal “Request Appointment”
- Contact our office