If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please dial 911
SCHEDULED STIMULANT PRESCRIPTIONS: If you have not received a message from your pharmacy concerning your next prescription, please call the pharmacy to ask that the prescription ON FILE be filled. If there is no prescription on file, it may be time to schedule your follow up appointment.
- Make sure you have enough stimulant medication until your next appointment. Contact our office prior 3 to 5 days prior to closure dates if you don’t know when your last refill is scheduled.
- If you are in need of non-stimulant medication call your pharmacy and they will fax a refill request to our office.
- Emails, voicemails and faxes will be checked periodically when the office is closed. Expect 3-4 business days for a response to any message left.
Running out of medication is not considered urgent nor an emergency.
- If a refill of a stimulant is needed, please contact the office to request an appointment
- If a refill of a non-stimulant prescription is needed, please contact your pharmacy to request a refill that will then be faxed to our office.
If you have an Urgent matter, that does not concern prescription refills, that cannot wait until the office is open, please text Dr. Heithaus 206.407.5532. Provide your full name, and your message will be returned within 72 hours. Do not leave personal details or confidential information in your message.
If you are unable to wait 72 hours for a return call, please call any of the following for Mental Health emergency assistance:
- King County crisis line 866-427-4747
- The Mental Health crisis at 800-273-8255 (WA state crisis numbers by county)
- Your primary care provider.