Step #1 – Registration
Step #2 – Patient Portal Registration, Intake Form, ID and Insurance
Register for our Patient Portal following instructions received in the emailed invitation. (Use only Chrome browser when accessing the Patient Portal)
After successfully registering for the Patient Portal you will need to:
- Download, complete then SAVE the Intake Form
- Take photos of your Driver’s License, the front & back of your Insurance Card, and Drug Benefit card if you have one
- In the Patient Portal, go to the DOCUMENTS tab and upload Intake Form, Driver’s License and insurance card photos
- E-sign consent forms found in “Action Required” box
- After all information is uploaded email Frontdesk@drheithaus.com
- Your First Appointment must be scheduled by contacting the office
Contact your Insurance to clarify any questions you have concerning coverage, deductibles and/or copays
What to Expect During Your 1st Visit
Due to Governor Inlee’s “Stay Home, Stay Healthy” order, Dr Heithaus is conducting all sessions using Telemedicine, or secure online video. Insurances are covering Telemedicine visits, so we will bill in-network insurances. The Initial Evaluation is scheduled for 90 minutes. At the end of your session, please note what medication(s) are prescribed and for how many months. This will help you determine when to schedule your follow up session.
How to Schedule Follow Up Appointments
- With Dr. Heithaus during your session
- From the Patient Portal “Request Appointment”
- Contact our office
Billing and Payment
Statements EMAILED the first of the month following your visit. In-network (Insurance) and Self-Pay appointments are billed separately. Sometimes you may receive two Billing Statements. If you have questions, contact the office
Self Pay Appointments and miscellaneous fees can be paid using the PATIENT PORTAL “Pay My Bill” option within 72 hours of the appointment.
In-network Insurance Patients can pay balance using PAYPAL
MORE WAYS TO PAY YOUR BALANCE: Patients may call the office with Credit Card information to pay their balances. Credit Card information can be securely stored with your account to automatically pay your balance after each visit. Patients may also send the top portion of their statement along with a check to address listed.
For more information go to Billing Statements and Paying your Balance .